Our latest project has been launching Pretty-In-Pixel.com, a unique video game blog that features a small team of industry specialists that offer a new take on video game news, information, reviews, and more! The site has really blown up since completion -- check it out today!
Version 2.0 .:
In celebration of the New Year, we have updated the Interlife Designs website to Version 2.0, and with that comes a number of new features.
- Getting Started page has been added to the website navigation. This page is intended to be a one-stop resource for new and current clients alike, giving the user an easy way to decide exactly what they need and provide the tools they may require to accomplish the task(s) at hand.
- Facebook feed has been removed in favor of a proper News & Updates feed. For users that prefer the Facebook feed for their information, we will continue to update this as well, mirror-imaging the content found on our website in both locations.
- Our Sponsored Links have been updated to reflect our current Sponsors and Partners. The newest addition is Pretty in Pixel, a one-of-a-kind video game review and feature news website.
- Submission Forms have been added to our Contact Us page. These will more accurately reflect what our clients are looking for, and help steer the direction of future projects.
- Social Networking links have been heavily altered, doing away with the tools that weren't being used on a regular basis. We will leave all our accounts online, but the unused networks will simply link to the more commonly used platforms.
- New and featured projects are now displayed on our Home Page, complete with Flash animations to highlight these works in greater detail.
- Pricing pages have been revised. Any expired offers have been removed, with a pricing calculator added in place of the expired price tables. Maintenance prices have now been listed as well.
- Our Portfolio pages have been heavily altered, now featuring our favorite projects in detail and archiving older or expired projects. We have added a number of works from 2013 as well that had yet to be shown.
- Back-end programming has been rebuilt from scratch, streamlining the website across all browsers and most mobile phones. Any remaining issues will be tweaked over the next few weeks.
We hope everyone enjoys all the work that has gone into relaunching Interlife Designs! We have listened to our clients' feedback, kept the things that were popular, and tweaked/removed the features that weren't. We love hearing feedback from our users, and welcome any comments or concerns on our Contact Us page.